Business activity of companies is hard to imagine without a large amount of documentation, which is the result and in some cases – an indicator of the success of the company. The most part of such documentation is various documents on planning and reports on the work done which show the aims and results of the company development like no other type of documentation. With the introduction of virtual portals for organizing workflow, compiling and storing such documents has become much easier, according to most users. What tools are needed for this and how to use them properly for reporting, we suggest you learn from our article together with https://boardsoftware.net/paperless-board-meetings/.
What tools do virtual portals need to organize document flow?
Most of the virtual portals presented on the business software market offer their users a large enough choice of options. Moreover – the functionality of the majority of popular virtual portals is focused first of all on working with large document arrays. With the help of such working tools it is possible to implement the following tasks:
- Create necessary documents from scratch according to a ready-made template or individually;
- Edit previously created documents according to the requirements and standards of the company;
- Load large volumes of data without excessive expenditure of working time with the simultaneous formatting of documents;
- Create a user-friendly system for searching for necessary documents in the file storage;
- Store all corporate documents in cloud storage, taking into account the latest security requirements.
The above-mentioned operations can be applied to work with various types of corporate documentation – from contracts to reports on various indicators. And document tools can be used in conjunction with workflow planning tools to help you make smarter use of virtual platforms and work time.
How to schedule reports using virtual portals?
As you know, reports on the work done and the main indicators of the company are a direct consequence of the result and the quality of planning of the company at its different levels. Moreover – reports may be included as a separate item in short-term and long-term plans of the company or its individual organizational units. Such a combination has several advantages for the company:
- Optimizing work time – there is no need to waste precious hours doing unscheduled paperwork when it can be made part of the overall work process;
- Providing data protection – reports as any other type of corporate documentation may contain confidential data, and using virtual platform tools to create them provides better protection than standard office programs;
- Simplification of the document exchange process – there is no need to perform several separate operations for creating, editing, and exchanging reports if you can make them available to all in a digital format and quickly make edits as they come in.
Combining different reporting processes is not just a smart thing to do, but a necessary measure to reorganize your workflow. Thus it is possible not only to take company productivity to a new level but also more reasonable use of labor resources with greater benefit for all companies.